Training Resource Center
- PA transit funding proposal talking points
Sustainable program that creates mobility options for all Pennsylvanians.
- PPTA funding principles
In response to the fiscal crisis confronting all transit systems, the Pennsylvania Public Transportation Association recommends the following principles as the basis of a funding solution.
- R&D Results - Study of senior citizen ID methods
Evaluation/Recommendation of Senior Citizen Identification Methods
- ITS applications in transit - WHEELS best practice
Coordinating and impoving human services transportation - A cross-cutting study.
- Auditor General audit of PWD Program
This report contains the results of the Department of the Auditor General's special performance audit of the Rural Transportation for Persons with Disabilties Program, which is administered by PennDOT.
- Save Transit
Transit drives Pennsylvania's economy and its people. But it's running out of fuel.
- PPTA Membership Survey Results